This is a collection of various projects that I’m working on or have done in the past.
applications-router - The NGINX application for routing traffic to
- boinc_drone - This is for monitoring a Boinc process and then reporting back to a central server. I created this for a project that never came to be but I still use this tool for monitoring my Boinc daemons programmatically.
- dotfiles - A collection of my dotfiles so I can easily set up a new computer the same as I usually have it.
mood-mailer - Script that emails me throughout the work day to ask about my mood, then stores my responses. The results are used by
mood-matrix-generator - Script that generates JSON from a collection of responses saved by
mood-mailerfor a mood co-occurrence graph.
mood-presenter - NGINX application that connects to a database of mood responses from oaded by
mood-receiverand presents it as a simple API.
mood-receiver - Simple server for receiving text responses from Twilio via
- mood-texter - Script that texts me throughout the work day to ask about my mood, then stores my responses.
msull92-com - A jekyll project that generates the source code for
- pandora-database-loader - Script for grabbing my music data from Pandora, enriching it with analysis data from Spotify, and then storing it in a database for analysis later.
pandora-database-presenter - NGINX application that connects to a database of music data loaded by
pandora-database-loaderand presents it as a simple API.
- portfolio-manager - Script that uses the Robinhood API to programmatically manage my stock portfolio.
- rss-to-instapaper-loader - Script for watching RSS feeds and adding them to my Instapaper account.
selfie-receiver - A server that waits for selfies to be sent in reply to
selfie-texter. It stores the received selfie with a timestamped file name for later use.
- selfie-texter - A script that texts me to ask for a selfie via Twilio.
- terraform-provider-deis - A provider plugin for Terraform that allows you to create and manage applications that are hosted on the self-hosted Deis platform.